Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, August 11, 2016

12 x 12 page i made for the stuck?! Sketches challenge

Hi all, i am hiding in the air conditioning on this really hot summer day. How about you?  i got in a lil bit of scrapbooking while my lil guy took a nap , so i scrapped and made a dessert for later with my girls... A win win . Yay!  
Back to my page lol! I used the stuck challenges sketch with a flip and the club scrap sunflowers kit. Can u tell i love the bling?! :) 
So i stamped, sew, and layered bits of paper, washi, bling, wood flowers and ric rac to make this page of my oldest daughter. I had a blast making it and  working with the sketch! 
ThAnks for stopping by and happy creating! 

Jen t:) 

http://www.clubscrapshop.com/sunflowers.aspx


12 x12 page 

Close-ups 












1 comment:

Lisa D said...

Love the peeks of rickrack, layering and sewing! Awesome page!