Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Page i made for the scrapbook challenges blog sketch challenge

Hi all, today i am popping on to share a page i made using the club scrap sumflowers august kit and stamps. I wish could capture with my camara the shimmer on this gold paper. It is best seen in person for sure! It is beautiful paper! I used the sketch from scrapbook challenges to make this page.i had alot of fun making it!   To get your sunflowers kit go to : www.clubscrapshop.com 

12 x12 page


Scrapbook challenges blog sketch : 
http://scrapbookchallenges.com/ss-16-sketch-03/



Close-ups 



Oh my tip of the day- customize the color of your bling from the kit with your alcohol markers. 


Happy creating!!  Jen t. 



3 comments:

Lori said...

Wow! What a gorgeous layout! Love that big sunflower and your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Challenges!

jen t. said...

Thank you!☺️

Lisa D said...

Wow! Love the layering. The bits of washi tape adds great detail. Thanks for the brilliant tip on coloring your embellishments with alcohol markers. Beautiful layout!