Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, September 23, 2016

club scrap september team challenge page

Hi all, i am stopping by today to share a 12 x 12 page I made for the September club scrap team challenge. If you are hopping along welcome from pam's blog- Thttp://apeelingpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2016/09/club-scrap-garden-shed-artist-team.html?m=1 
he challenge this month is to use wood elements on our projects. For my page I used the CS Garden Shed kit and stamps. I started out using mint  green paper as my base and the took the stencil from the kit and used white chalk ink to add words around the left of the page.  Next, I cut a circle from the honeycomb paper and made that my sun. For the rays I used the wooden garden picks from the kit and triangles cut from the yellow cardstock. Then, I layered on strips of pattern paper, cutaparts and cardstock under and around  the picture.to the far right I took 3 of the beautiful fiber & ribbons and put them from top to bottom to be my border. lastly, I added more detail with the  wooden buttons, wooden flower and word(from my stash),then added "you are my" with my stamps and cut them out and adhered them, along with  punched hearts and doodle lines on my sun. the picture is of my oldest daughter before her eighth grade dance. I know I have scrapped a similar pic of her before but her smile in this one is just so stinkin cute that I had to scrap it. All items from my page used the club scrap garden shed kit and stamps except for items noted above. thanks soo much for stopping by and happy creating!!


In case ya get lost along the way - http://clubscrap.com/0916-at-challenge/






close-ups



to get your garden shed goodies go to:
 






11 comments:

Capescrapper said...

Jennifer, love how you used the wood to create the sun beams! Such a sweet layout.

Donna said...

Beautiful, I love the sun, and all the wood pieces. Great job!

Karen Wyngaard said...

Clever use of the wood plant stakes, Jennifer. Great layout.

Wendy Bellino said...

What a great LO to showcase that sweet memory. Way to go mom!

Ink Stained Roni said...

What a lovely LO - the plant stakes are super cool as are all of your other wood embellishments!

Lisa D said...

What a sweet layout! Love the layering of the wood embellishments. The sun rays with plant skates is a fabulous idea!

Hetty said...

Totally beautiful page and a great way to use the woodsies!
Your beautiful model is a ray of sunshine, perfect.

debduzscrappin said...

WOW how creative is that - the plant stakes for sun rays - holy samoly too flipping cool!!!

KnitterPam said...

I would never have thought to use those spikes for sun rays. How clever!

APeeling Crafts said...

Really great page-love all those wooden layers!

Finding Your Niche said...

A sweet page. Love all the elements used.