Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Club scrap september Technique challenge

Hi all, today i am stopping by to share a page i made for club scraps blog technique challenge. The challenge is to take a sketch for a card and make it into a scrapbook page and visa versa. Below is a page maps card sketch i found on Pinterest as my sketch to make my scrapbook page with.  The puc i used is of my youngest daughter and son a few years ago. Everything used on my page is from the club scrap gardenshed kit. Additions to my page not in the kit are- sewing thread, pink watercolor paint( to bring out the pink in my dd's dress) ,marker, and punches. Oh,  i got a new mini punch... Can you tell i like my lil heart punch?! It is great to have to punch your scraps of paper that you have leftover.  Make sure you link up your challenge project on the club scrap blog too.
http://clubscrap.com/september-technique-challenge/

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!  Jen T. 


12 x12 page 

 
Close-ups





Go here to get your own garden shed kit and stamps: 













1 comment:

Lisa D said...

This is one of my go to favorite card sketches! I love how you turned it into a layout!