Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, September 29, 2016

just add glitter! card using the tombow mono glue pen

hi all , Today, I am stopping by to share a card I made using my new tombow mono glue pen that i used to put it all together. I made a 6 x 6 card using illustrated faith papers and stickers I got from the scrapbook expo., epoxy sticker as well as wow pink glitter to fancy it up a bit.



**I used the glue pen to adhere the glitter as well as the paper to the card base**


to add the glitter I just used the glue pen to draw the glue around the edge the round flower designs then I added loose glitter shook off the excess . the glitter stuck where i  drew and left a beautiful shimmer on my card. It is all in the details!


6 x 6 card
 

                                                              close-ups





to get your hands on a glue pen go to: www.tombowusa.com
 
thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!!
 
Jen T.   :)






No comments: