Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Page i made for the club scrap technique challenge-embossing


Hi all ,  today I'm stopping by to share a 12 x 12 page I made for the club scrap texture challenge on the club scrap blog. For this page, I used 4x6 cards from the literature collection and ran them through my embossing machine with various embossing folders. I  added them around in a square and added my photos on top with the craft paper and craft board from the kit for dimension, I then added embellishments and sequins along with a touch of gold sparkle ribbon. get your embossing on and add your project to the Linky party here:


12 x12 page 


close-ups
I

thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!!

Jen T.    :)


No comments: