Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Practicing my lettering

         


hi all, I have been busy Practicing my lettering. Lettering is fun with my new @tombowusa beginner lettering set with the free printable practice sheet from the tombow website. Go here to get your hands on your own lettering kit: 


 



                                    
(see full image)

the grey markers is awesome for shading letters and giving them depth
 first try at making a title for my  page I made using my beginner lettering set. not the best but you will see above I have been slowly improving.

give it a try! practice makes perfect  right?!
off to practice more.... thanks for stopping by and happy creating!  jen t.




 

No comments: