Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

January club scap color me blog hop

0117HopBadge photo 0117hopbadge_zpsslbghlwe.jpg
 
 
hi all, happy color me happy blog hop day! hope you are getting happy on this hop full with beautiful projects ! this kit is gorgeous!!  if you are hopping along with us you are here from the talented Josette's blog. if you get lost long the way just return to or start over at the club scrap blog here at karen's post.
below is a 12 x 12 page I made of my middle child with everything from the color me happy kit(brown and white ribbon on border, patterned papers and cardstock as well as gold dots and cut parts with the exception to the gold alphas and doily from my stash. I also used the sketch from the club scrap forum card sketch challenge to use as my inspiration for my page. I just love those blues and turquoises together!! next stop is the talented Hetty's   blog.
 
thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!! 
 
 
to get your hands on the club scrap color me happy kit go to:
 
 

12 x 12 page



close-up


sketch from the club scrap forum challenge
http://clubscrap.com/forums/topic/jan-2017-card-sketch-challenge/





jen t.

15 comments:

Hetty said...

Love it, Jenifer, how you used the card sketch for the scrapbook page. Just perfect.

Annette said...

So cool to see my sketch challenge converted into a page. Perfect.

Ink Stained Roni said...

That is such a wicked use of the card sketch! LOVE how it turned out. Looks amazing :) TFS!

Capescrapper said...

What a cutie pie! Great layout!

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful layout Jennifer!!!
Hugs
Cheryl

Donna said...

Great layout, I love how you used the silver dots on the ribbon!

Wendy Bellino said...

What a cutie you have there Jen! Great idea to use the card sketch for your LO!

Jill P said...

very pretty

Finding Your Niche said...

Love how you used the card sketch to make your page! Beautiful!

barbara macaskill said...

What a cutie! LOVE the bold and beautiful blues! Great layout! TFS!

Karen Wyngaard said...

Great interpretation of the card sketch...I love when you can use things for more than one purpose!

Lisa D said...

How clever to turn the card sketch into a layout sketch. You nailed it!

APeeling Crafts said...

Great LO Jen! and what a little cutie she is!

Lilian said...

Cool how you used the card sketch for the page! Lovely!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Kay Williamson said...

Great usage of the sketch for sure! It's simply a great page!