Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Page for The stuck challenge blog using club scrap color me happy kit

Hi all😃, today I'm stopping by to share a 12 x 12 page I made using the club scrap color me happy kit for the stuck sketch blog sketch challenge. For this page i fussy cut part of the circle patterned paper and bits and pieces of the pattern paper and cutaparts . Next., i added those fun lil silver dots for some texture.  Lastly, i added some pops of pink by doodling with my pink marker to match my lil daughters shirt . It is such a bright and happy kit . 


To get your hands on the color me happy kit go to : 
http://www.clubscrapshop.com/color-me-happy-club-scrap-deluxe-kit.aspx

To check out the sketch challenge go to:
 http://stucksketches.blogspot.com/2017/01/january-1st-challenge-feature-charms.html

Here is the sketch and my take on it https://instagram.com/p/BPZArGCluSE








Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!
Jen T :) 

5 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Fabulous layout, love the colour combo! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Lisa D said...

How fun! I love how you rounded out the printed paper. Nicely done!

Helen Wallace said...

A bold and creative take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in at Stuck?! Sketches.

Monique Liedtke said...

Wonderful layout! Love the bold colors! Thank you so much for joining in on one of our sketch challenges at Stuck?! Sketches!

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a fun and happy page! Love that circular shape in the background! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!