Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Think spring!wreath i made using goodies from Oriental trading

Think spring!!!! 


Hi all, well it was spring-like here for a lil while but we are back to cold weather again. So let's all think spring and craft spring. Remember my OT happy mail from a couple weeks back?! Well, I made a fun and springy wreath with it all:) I first, started with the wreath frame and instead of wrapping the frame with a fluffy technique that is popular i decided to fold the wide ribbon as i wrapped it to add a cool layered texture. Also i kept it flat-ish so i could add the wooden eggs on top with my bow and chipboard eggs. The flowers and lil eggs i used are diecuts layered onto chipboard shapes that came with the kit and the large eggs are the wooden standup eggs less the stands covered with the pretty scrapbook paper. Lastly, i inked the pieces ,layered them and glued them on to the burlap covered wreath. Check out my pics and more info below . Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!! 





To get your hands on products i have used click link below: 


http://www.orientaltrading.com/holidays/easter-a1-550675.fltr

Items i used from oriental trading: 

My reviews:  

Wreath frame- a lil flimsy but much sturdier when wrapped with burlap ribbon and a great deal for 3 

 

Surebonder coolshot mini glue gun/glue sticks - glue comes out slow- so slow i grabbed my liquid adhesive to finish my project- will be giving it to the kids to use 

 

Burlap ribbon  - nice and wide and a ton on a roll - love it! 

 

Wooden Easter Egg standups - i used without the stands - got alot and leftovers for other projects with my kids

                           

We r memory keeper. Tool kit w magnetic mat-  great tool set. Tools are lightweight and work great bonus for being hot pink 💕

                           

 Easter escapade paper kit- super deal- papers are cute and set even came with buttons brads and chipboard shapes for under $5 😳


items i used from my stash: 

Craft Liquid glue

prima brown ink

Twine 

Wire

Wire cutter 



                       

 Disclaimer- Oriental trading  has sent me products to review, but all opinions are my own.



Below are a pictures of how i made my easter wreath and the final pics with close-ups 























Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor

No comments: