Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Teal pumpkin happy mail!


Happy mail!!! We are doing the teal pumpkin project this year at our house with nutfree goodies and non food treats from @orientaltrading . More pics and info coming soon to my blog later today ( link in IG profile) #tealpumpkinproject #nutfree #ourddhasnutallergies #crazycrafter #allergyfriendly #nonfoodtreats #tealpumpkin @foodallergy #glowsticks #rubberduckies #foampumpkin #yardsign #washitape #plasticbowl #diy #nutfreecandy 

Disclosure- Oriental trading has sent me products to review, but all opinions are my own


Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor 

No comments: