Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Mantle makeover Using decor from Oriental Trading

Hi all, sorry for the delayed post! Today i am popping on to share my Oriental Trading mantle makeover
Here is a pic of my little mantle before:  

The after:



The only change i made was swapping out my framed 
tree picture for a wooden mirror i had in our bedroom

And some close-ups -





















I am in love with everything!


 If you want to recreate this look or get your hands on some of the goodies i used go here 
Or click this link


http://m.orientaltrading.com/holiday-handicraft-a1-90000+2886-1.fltr

Here are the items i used:   holiday handicraft burlap wreath
                                            Holiday handicraft set of wood trees
                                             Merry Christmas tabletop sign
                                            Poinsettia garland



Disclosure- Oriental trading has sent me products to review, but all opinions are my own-






Oh! Don’t miss this! A free calendar filled with fun ideas and discounts! Go here or click here

http://www.orientaltrading.com/holidays/new-years-eve-a1-551118.fltr


Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!
Jen T.


No comments: