Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Pepperoni bread! Yum!

Pepperoni bread!! Yum! 12 x12 page i made using the @clubscrapinc trattoria deluxe kit and the @lgsketchy sketch #crazycrafter #clubscrap #scrapbooking #kit #kitclub #trattorio #sketchchallenge #clubscrapstencil

To get your hands on all things club scrap go here

And to check out the let’s get sketchy challenge go here

Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor 

8 comments:

Michelle VO said...

That does look yum! Thank you for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy :)

michelle said...

Great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with LGS

Marci said...

YUUUUUUUUUUUM! and I like the way you did the leaves around the photo! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Unknown said...

Wow fun layout! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

Brenshevia said...

Beautiful take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

Sayaka Aihara(sariko*) said...

Fun layout! It looks yum! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

Dotstolines said...

Fun layout! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at LGS!