Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Club scrap scandinavia blog hop

hi all, welcome to the club scrap Scandinavia blog hop! If you are hopping along with us then you are here from Hetty’s blog .  if you want to start from


the beginning or get lost along the way head to
Karens post  on the club scrap blog

today I am sharing with you pages I made using the Scandinavia kit and stamps
for the background mats on all four  8 x 8 pages I used white ink and the collage stamp as well as the circle medallion stamp from the kit . I literally hand-stamped ( it is ok to get inky that is half the fun) them onto the 12 x 12 dark grey paper to get a cool distressed look. I then cut the paper into 6x6 size to us on my pages. 













8x8 two page layout




left page



right page

close-
another 8 x 8 two page
left
right



close-upall the supplies except my white ink, I used are from the club scrap Scandinavia kit and the club scrap shop
go here to get your hands on cs goodies 




Next stop is Josette 


thanks for stopping by and
happy creating!!

11 comments:

Hetty said...

Hello Jennifer, your 8x8 album pages turned out absulutely WONDERFUL! Such great pictures to play with too!!

Ink Stained Roni said...

Very cool Jennifer - love the distressed stamping on the grey...really adds to the look.

Jill P said...

Such a great idea for your pages.

Capescrapper said...

Terrific pages Jennifer! I really love how the texture of the gray paper shines through on the background stamped images.

Wendy Bellino said...

Such great pics of you and your kiddos! 8x8 albums are my favorite size and make such great pages for smaller albums. Your LO’s are beautiful!

nancy y said...

Cute pages - they go well with the cute photos!

Karen Wyngaard said...

Such a great idea to create a background paper like that to add continuity to a mini album! It ties the whole thing together. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer such a creative way to make background papers! I love getting my fingers involved like that as it really creates a different image then one pressed with an acrylic block! Fabulous Job! ~Melitta

Kelly said...

It's projects like this that make me wish I had people in my life to scrap! I look forward to all of your pages because I'm living vicariously through your family! Really nice job on all the pages!

Lisa D said...

What beautiful photos to showcase! Fabulous distressing.

APeeling Crafts said...

Love the details and technique you used! So cute!