Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, October 30, 2017

Club scrap team challenge- cs youtube video


Hi all, welcome to the club scrap artist team YouTube channel challenge blog hop! So glad to have you here! If you are hopping along with us then you are here from Josette’s blog but if you get lost along the way or want to start at the beginning head to Karen’s club scrap blog post 
The club scrap youtube video i chose is the How to make a slider card -https://youtu.be/gcILFJLskwk
 I made the first two cards using the YouTube tutorial . These were so fun to make!




Card fronts 




Cards slid open 
 






*****the last two are regular cards i made using pattern paper scraps and ribbon 
All cards were made with papers and stamps from the cs Scandinavia kit with the exception of the clear stickles on my stamped sentiments and owls








To get your hands on all things club scrap go here







Next stop is 
Hetty’s blog 

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! 
Jen T




7 comments:

Hetty said...

What a great slider card, I have to give this a try too!
Happy colors and that cutie inside! Whoot!

Ink Stained Roni said...

What a fun card! I love kinetic cards and these are extra special because of the great papers from the Scandinavia kit! Really nifty :) TFS!

Karen Wyngaard said...

Great choice! Your cards turned out great. I especially like the hand-drawn penwork borders--adds a nice touch to the Scandinavia artwork.

Wendy Bellino said...

OMG! The slider card is sooooo cool! I'm so glad you included the video!

Lisa D said...

Fantastic slider card!

Lilian said...

Slider cards are so cool! I need to try them!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

APeeling Crafts said...

Love that slider card!! So cute!